Efficient Filtration on the Go
The Sport Berkey® Bottle uses the same filtration medium as the larger Black Berkey® Purification Elements, which are used in free-standing Berkey® gravity-fed systems. With no pumping required, the bottle’s filter reduces microorganisms by greater than 99.9% and reduces viruses by greater than 97%. It also removes or dramatically reduces toxic chemicals, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds, trihalomethanes, detergents, pesticides, herbicides, chlorides, pharmaceuticals, petroleum-based products, unpleasant tastes and odor, silt, sediment and chlorine.
* Ready for any adventure- The Berkey® Sport Bottle was designed for use while camping, on trips, exercising, biking, backpacking, in the car, and unexpected emergencies.
* Economical and long-lasting- The Sport Berkey® bottle has a storage life of 50 years and provides about 160 refills when using raw and untreated water, or about 640 refills using everyday drinking water.
* Non-leaching plastic construction- The Sport Berkey® Bottle is made from a non-leaching, LDPE #4 medical grade polymer, which is BPA-free.
* Independent testing- Berkey® by NMCL uses several independent third-party labs to test a broad range of potential contaminants.
Specifications for the Sport Berkey® Bottle (650 mL)
* Holds 650 milliliters of water
* System is 6.6 cm in diameter x 28.5 cm in height
* Non-leaching, BPA-free plastic construction
Included in the box:
* 650 mL Sport Berkey® Bottle
* Lid with filter and straw
Note: do not allow the Sport Berkey® Bottle to freeze, do not place in microwave oven and do not run hot water through the filter.