available on stock
- Built in thermometer for monitoring the cooking temperature
- Attached one piece collapsible reflectors
- Spill-proof levelator (dual-purpose leveling rack)
- Sighting system for setting the chamber to the sun
- Self-contained leveling leg
- Sun Oven® comes with a digital instruction manual and a digital recipe book.
Cook, Bake, Dehydrate or Boil with the World’s Most Universal Power Source… Free Sunshine !
Reaches Temperatures of 180 to 200°C !
- Bake, Boil or Steam Foods — Boil or Pasteurize Water !
- The most energy-efficient way to re-hydrate freeze-dried emergency preparedness foods.
- Dehydrate Fruits, Vegetables or Jerky !
- Slow cook or cook in comparable time to conventional stove tops or ovens ! (temperature rise to 120°C in 15 minutes)
- Healthy cooking: no flames or smoke, retains the true flavor of food
- Totally Safe — No Danger of Fire !
- As Portable as a Small Suitcase — Only 10 kg !
- Ruggedly Built for Years of Trouble-Free Use !
Power: 400 Watt
Cooking Volume: 20 L (inner dimensions 30 x 35 x 27 cm)
Portable: 9,5 kg with carrying handle
- folded: 55 x 50 x 30cm
- with opened reflectors : Ø 80 cm
- Reflectors: Anodized aluminum (which will never oxidize, rust or corrode)
- Outer Shell: ABS plastic
- Bezel: Poplar wood (kiln dried)
- Inner shell: Anodized aluminum
- Door: Tempered low iron glass
- Inner insulation: food grade fiberglass insulation.