Ultralight and compact composting toilet - Whether for on the road or in the garden shed, the BOXIO composting toilet is the optimal alternative to chemical toilets.
- compact size: 40 x 30 x 28 cm (L x W x H with lid) finds its place in almost every van, pop-top or luggage space
- capacity for about 8-10 usages
- a hygienic solid waste container (5,7 liters) with lid
- a leak-proof urine canister (5 liters)
- regional product made from recycled plastic
- environmentally friendly alternative to the chemical toilet
The regular urine diverting toilet consists of three components: the separation insert, the solids container and the urine canister.
Other accessories include compostable bags and grit for the solids to be perfectly equipped for the upcoming trip with your van.
BOXIO TOILET is made of easy-to-clean plastic. We have paid attention to sustainability in purchasing and development and work with durable Euroboxes made in Germany, which are made of recycled plastic. Furthermore, the separator is also made in Germany from a recycled material.
How to use :
- Simply fold up the urine diverter and fill the faeces container with one of our tear-resistant and compostable BOXIO - BAGS. Put in a handful of hemp litter - ready, go!
- Just sit on it and you can start like on the normal toilet
- Dispose of toilet paper in the waste container or separately
- Sprinkle the solid residue with the odor-binding hemp litter, close the lid - done!
- for 8-10 trips to the toilet
How to dispose :
In the garden: urine can be diluted with water at a ratio of 1:10 and spilled ; The solids can be composted (sufficient composting should be ensured here before the soil is put back on the beds)
On road: Use a suitable drainst for urine (urine canister can be emptied in toilets as no chemicals are added here); solids can also be disposed of well packaged in the residual waste (such as baby diapers) - pay attention to the disposal site responsibly.